NR\Pacific National RRAY/RRBY/RRGY
Articulated Container Wagons
- Ready to Run
- Blackened 33″ RP25-100 Metal Disk Wheels
- Diecast Metal Body (No extra weight required when running empty)
- 18″ Recommended Minimum Radius
- Factory Painted & Decorated
- 3 Wagon Types
- National Rail & Pacific National Liveries
- Super Detailed
- Seperately Applied Metal Etched Parts
- Genuine Kadee 158 Whisker Couplers
LIST PRICE $385.00
RRAY/RRBY/RRGY – 5 CAR ARTICULATED SKELETAL CONTAINER WAGON
The RRBY wagons were built for National Rail between 1996 & 1997. They consist of 5 articulated cars with a common bogie between platform 1 & 2, platform 2 & 3, 3 & 4, and 4 & 5.
The consist itself is made up of 5 platforms of approx. 40’ and they are designed to carry 20’ or 40’ containers.
50 units were built by AN Rail Islington workshops.
The RRAY wagons are of a similar nature but consist of 2 40′ end wagons & 3 48′ centre wagons, for an overall length of 73m with the carrying design for 20’, 40 & 48’ containers. Between 1996 & 2000 98 sets entered service with National Rail. These wagons being built ABB Engineering, NSW
Platforms 1 & 5
Platforms 2 & 4
ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ARE OUR
48′ AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC CONTAINERS
The perfect haul for your RRAY/RRBY Container Wagons